Saturday, December 26, 2009

Madison Boats Is It Possible To Trade REAL ESTATE FOR A BOAT OR CATAMARAN? ?

Is it possible to trade REAL ESTATE FOR A BOAT OR CATAMARAN? ? - madison boats

I want a property in Florida share (2 apartments) and Costa Rica (country) for a boat or catamaran. It seems to not have a website where I can offer of my fortune in trade, a catamaran ...
Perhaps someone knows a better way to share?

And by the way, you can expect what kind of catamaran, to be successful?
I have to trade: both 2 / 2 apartment in Orlando, Florida, Metro West Madison ($ 275,000) and another located in Bermuda Dunes (315,000 $). The earth is in Costa Rica, San Jose's most prestigious - Cariari ($ 115,000). We are in the market for sale at the moment, but I had hoped to protect them against a boat or a catamaran with exchange but I do !!!!! 'm not familiar w / a search of this type of treatment !

Please, useful advice, such as fair trade, and told me to sell it and buy a boat to (which is already sold in a market )!!!!!

Thank you all in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment